SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS
- An extensive range of quality solar panels and inverters to suit your budget
- Tier One solar panels – made to endure storms, high winds, and hail
- Work well in harsh environments – tough and made to last
- Reduce your power bill and feed your excess power back into the grid
- Save thousands of dollars with Government rebates to assist with your purchase
- 10-year workmanship guarantee
If you are in the market for a new solar power system then New Generation Solar Specialists offer an extensive range of quality solar panels and inverters to suit your budget. We use Tier One solar panels which are the highest quality solar panels on the market that are made to endure storms, high winds, hail. The solar panels also work well in harsh environments as they are tough and made to last.
A great incentive for the installation of solar panels is the ability to reduce your power bill and feed your excess power back into the grid. You can literally save thousands of dollars on installing solar panels if you qualify for one of the Australian Government solar rebates, subsidies or grants to assist you with your purchase. We provide a 10-year workmanship guarantee on all our solar power systems which covers any defects that arise from the workmanship in installing your solar panels and solar inverter. To arrange an accurate in-home solar power system assessment, please contact one of our friendly sales team.
|Size of home|| |
|Energy use||Using a small amount of power, typically a quarterly power bill less than $200||Using a medium amount of power, typically between $200 and $600 a quarter power bills||Using a large amount of power, typically power bills larger than $600 a quarter|
|Size system||1.5kW||2kW||3kW||4kW||5 to 15kW|
|How much can you expect to save?||Cut your electricity bill by up to $2.41 a day.||Cut your electricity bill by up to $4.65 a day.||ut your electricity bill by up to $6 a day.|
|How much will it cost?||From $1.70 a day.||From $2.80 a day.||From $4 a day.|
|How much better off could you be with solar?||Up to 71c a day better off with solar power from Day 1 with our Certegy Ezi-Pay Interest Free Payment Plans||Up to $1.85 a day better off with solar power from Day 1 with our Certegy Ezi-Pay Interest Free Payment Plans||Up to $2 a day better off with solar power from Day 1 with our Certegy Ezi-Pay Interest Free Payment Plans|
AIR CONDITIONING SOLUTIONS
- Extensive experience – air conditioning supply, installation and maintenance
- Fully insured and licensed to install split systems
- Wide array of brands to choose
- Fixed price quotations, ensuring no nasty surprises
- Energy efficient solutions to keep your power bills down
- Fast installation to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- High-quality parts and materials
With extensive experience in the supply, installation and maintenance of domestic and commercial air conditioning, the team at New Generation Solar Specialists will provide a solution that meets both your comfort requirements and your budget. Fully insured and licensed to install split air conditioning systems, we have a wide array of brands for you to choose.
With our fixed price quotations, ensuring no nasty surprises, we can design and install an energy efficient air conditioning solution in next to no time that will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter as well as keep your power bills down. Our knowledge and expertise ensure that we only select and use high-quality parts and materials in your installation. Come and talk to us about our range of popular wall mounted split systems that are simple and cost-effective to install and maintain.
DOMESTIC ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- Over 20 years electrical experience
- Wide range of domestic or residential electrical services
- Fully qualified electricians carry out installations and repairs
- Guarantee to complete your work on-time and on-budget
- Leave your home clean and tidy after the work is done
- Sustainable solutions to your home electrical needs
With over 20 years electrical experience, New Generation Solar Specialists can also assist you with a wide range of domestic or residential electrical services including:
- Innovative and modern LED lighting solutions
- Renovations and new house builds
- Supply and install of fans and other domestic electrical equipment
- House automation
- 3 phase power upgrades
- Safety inspections
- Electric hot water systems
- Fault finding and repairs
- Phone and television outlet installation
- Switchboard upgrades
Our fully qualified electricians carry out installations and repairs in a prompt and professional manner and will leave your home clean and tidy after the work is done. Our reputation for high-quality workmanship and providing sustainable solutions to home electrical needs comes with our guarantee to complete your work on-time and on-budget.
We ensure that all electrical work is undertaken by one of our industry qualified electricians, meeting Australian industry standards and safety requirements and are we are fully insured for your peace of mind.